What you bring?
The event is being organized in the premises of Technical University Kosice. Open air library premises will provide you with comfortable space for creativity and focus on your project and a nice place for enjoying your meal, partnering with your mates, relaxing in a fun zone or just taking a deserved nap.
All you have to bring is your laptop, IoT kit or any coding hardware you need. Your biggest assets should be fresh ideas, team-focused mindset and good mood. In order to enjoy your time for relaxation please bring along your sleeping bag.
We will be happy to have you as a single player or as a team. You can start forming your team today using Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Google+ #V4hack2018 hashtag.
What we bring?
As an expression of our gratitude for your interest, we offer you a unique opportunity to exclusively join three Cisco IoT courses prior the actual event:
- Introduction to IoT– self-pace training (Sign up today!)
- IoT Fundamentals: Connecting Things – instructor lead training (Detailed info comes after registration)*
- IoT Fundamentals: Big Data and Analytics – instructor lead training (Detailed info comes after registration)*
*upon completing the registration for the event, you will receive an email with Cisco network Academy link to access the courses
The event itself also has a lot to offer:
- Introduction and overview of coding an IoT application
- Code samples
- Tools for creating apps such as Application Programming Interfaces, (e.g. AT&T Data flow API) and an opportunity to develop their own IoT app
- Limited amount of launchpads and Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- Technical mentors to assist you
- Refreshment and beverages to keep you going
- Caffeine to keep you awake
- Space to rest and get massage to recover to be able to make it to the finish line
The Submissions will be judged by a panel of judges based on the following equally weighted criteria:
1. originality of idea
2. ability to clearly articulate the details of the application
3. level of difficulty of technical implementation
For more info read detailed terms.